CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Yesterday , I went to my neighbour's wedding!

It was a simple ,yet nice and lovely wedding. I remember there was a time I went to a wedding. Guess what happened ! The couple argued . Luckily , it wasn't a serious argument . Now , the couple lives happily together . They will have a new-born baby next year . I think it will be around February .

One Saturday , I dreamed of Ron . He has a wife and two sons who are younger than me . His wife in my dream in not one of these female artistes in these photos . She is an ordinary sweet lady . I dreamed of him and his wife smiling sweetly at each other . I was in that dream too . I even approached to shake his hand with my friend .Then , my friend blurted out ,'Is this your girlfriend ?' He nodded shyly , but he was smiling . After that , it's my turn to ask . I ask ,'She is your wife , isn't she?' He nodded again . How did I know ?Because I saw two boys jumping around near him before my friend and I approached him , so I went to ask the boys ,'Is Ron your father?' I even asked twice because I didn't want to believe them .

You all sure are puzzling why I asked that question . It's because I already saw them , a happy family from far . I asked all those silly questions just because I didn't want to face it. I wasn't sure that I really have a dream because everything seemed so real .The friend with me in my dream does exist in reality . Am I too stress ,therefore I had a dream like that?However, I think I really should think what if one day he got married . He said he will announce when he finds a
suitable partner.

0 comments: