CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Japanese Students Came to SMK Taman Connaught, Malaysia

These are all the Japanese students who came to our school on 21st January .They came from Tsuna High School , Japan.

Aren't they cute?
I was very happy to meet them.This was the first time I spoke to Japanese . I had never spoke to Japanese before that , I only spoke to British before and that also because they were my teacher. The total number of the students who came was 200 . A large number , right ? They came here for only 4 days . Tomorrow , they'll leave Malaysia . How sad ! :(

Good news! They were friendly .Well , most of them . Except the boys looked too cool .You can hardly see a smile blossom on their faces . Why did they behave like that ? Maybe they were just very shy . It's nothing . Never mind. Or maybe they felt too hot in Malaysia . I 'll talk further on that next time.

They stay at a five-star hotel in Kuala Lumpur . On top of that , they were going to Times Square after visiting our school that afternoon . I hope they really enjoy . I saw their school's photos on the net , it is far more beautiful and it has better facilities than my school . Well , it's my fate I wasn't born in Japan as a Japanese , but I STILL LIKE MY COUNTRY IN SOME WAYS ! JUZ BECAUSE THIS IS MY COUNTRY , NO MATTER HOW FAR I'LL GO TO WHEN I GROW UP , I'LL STILL COME BACK AS A TRUE MALAYSIAN.

Now , please enjoy watching the photos . I'll find more photos of them soon.Ha!ha!


They arrived . They were walking to our school compound .There is no lion dance in Japan , I think , so the girls felt very scared.

0 comments: