CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year Without My Brother

Hwu ~hwu ~ hwu~~~~ My brother has gone for national service . He could not celebrate new year with me. This is the first time we cannot see each other for so long . On the first day he went , I cried for very long . For these years , everyone who sees us will blurt out ,' Wow ! You two look alike ! ' Even my friend Zippy also said that . She even said,' This is the first time I see siblings who look alike so much . Looks like your faces are shaped using the mould .'

I go to school together with my brother . When I was in standard 3 , we played computer together nearly every day . That's why I wear spectacles now . I am a ' four eyes tortoise ' . Ha ! Ha ! Ha! My brother is very popular among his classmates and my friends . Sometimes , my friends would say ,' Your brother is so "ying" ( means very cool ) ' . He ! He !

Brother ! You must take care of ourself well . Okay ?

0 comments: